Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

 The suffering Bottisvatta, the  Sophia of Jesus.

 The fallen Goddess the Bodhisattva.... suffering for humanity.

Who out there can begin to understand her endless pain, her afflictions and oppression, becoming exceedingly manifold .
 
Who can understand her loneliness,the isolation and fatigue she has to endure,  immensely suffering in obscurity for long periods of time, as her matter inevitably languishes, without her power or light.
 
She desperately  obeys her Father's commandment to persevere . He knows she has but little strength left and without His grace and mercy she will surely falter.

He opened a door before her no one can shut, for she obeys His word as she dwells in obscurity , as she never denied the one true light, on her decent.
 
Who can comprehend her sacrifice , her sorrows and exhaustion , her strength drying up like sunbaked clay ,desperately clinging to a ever thinning line , with only her unwavering faith sustaining her ,on this long dark and extremely narrow desert way she walks. At times "wisdom" finds herself in a pit of desolation and isolation so deep , with only the strength of the light of all lights sustaining her.

Who  understands just how dark the night of her soul really is, as she sits in the chaos without her light, her wings clipped deep into the the flesh of her weary body.

Who knows the pain from her heart, worn  out ....pleading :" Father , Source of all, please  take this bitter cup from me"(as she knows she has to drink, even the last bitter drop)" save me  from the egos of my accusers and tormentors who hunts me down relentlessly, surrounding me with words of hated, fighting against me without cause". "Show me thy ways and I shall be saved in them, and show me thy paths, whereby I shall be saved from this chaos". "Look pass the transgressions which I have committed from the beginning in my ignorance, put it not on my account but forgive me my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me".

Who then wants to be her? She the despised one, stripped empty like Jop, sitting with sack in ashes, body withering away, eyes blurred with tears as she's most times only given adversity for food and affliction for drink as she suffers with patience in her trails and work on herself tirelessly ,with no power and no light, seeking only balm for her painful heart.

Because of her love for humanity she bears this endless affliction, renounced all nirvanas' joy ,anchoring the divine feminine energies the tsunamis of love to drag the ones who still can be saved out of the mire they find themselves in.

Who wants to be her, when she doesn't even want to be her herself. She asking you" do you want to drink from this.... my bitter cup".?

 "Do  you want to prevail in my suffering ,endure in my pain ,help me carry my heavy cross , and abide in my isolation,  keep your faith in utter hopelessness while having to put up with the constant attacks from the dark ones ".

"Can you sacrifice all and walk through this darkest of valleys , not knowing when you will see again the light " with a heart longing for home as she has no fear of death, for she knows where she comes from and knows where she is going back to.

Dear children pray for her and send her your love as she has descended in this chaos as a unknown being to suffer in obscurity.

Help her spread ,the gospel of love, forgiveness and compassion as her Consort her twin Jesus did .

My children she says "show mercy  and only then can mercy be given to you . Forgive those who wronged you and treat others as you yourself wants to be treated". " Help those in need, visit the lonely and sick , pray for justice to prevail in a world filled with hatred and strife. Be that fruit bearing olive tree who works on themselves tirelessly , and trusts in the grace of our Mother/ father God for all eternity.

 Soon she says: will she crawl from her obscurity, when our God and Creator and Father forgives and liberate her, gifting her with her long lost light , the flame of golden glory. Which she will uphold as a pillar of the glorious New Jerusalem, and teach multitudes the path towards truth.

 Time of change is upon us , let us work together to birth the new golden age of Aquarius!

Romans 8
Children if we are to share in the glory of Christ, we must also share his suffering.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment