Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

To the suffering ones, patiently enduring!

To those who suffer in patience endurance. God's remnant army his humble children.
We harbor no revenge in our hearts against the dark ones who prosecuted us over many lifetimes. We as the longsuffering ones, knows our pain and tears will soon turn into everlasting joy . We praise and honor God for He gave us the strength to be victorious. The following was given to me  as a revelation from age old scriptures as encouragement and witness to our victory.      


When you see truth and righteousness stand tall in its place of honor again, when you see these things your heart will rejoice . Vigorous health will be yours .

On that day everyone will see the good hand of The Lord on his people and his fury against his enemies .(As we know God can only act out of love, we know the meaning of this is only the consequences of their negative actions)

That day He will punish the world by fire and by his sword.

Daughter of Zion(Divine Mother Sophia) pain has gripped you like a woman in labor. You wither and groan in terrible pain. You where send to live in exile in distant Babylon(Land of sin and oppression) , but The Lord will rescue you there; he will redeem you from the grip of your enemies your accusers.

My people will be abandoned to their enemies until the time when the woman in labor give birth to her son (new earth). then at last you will return from exile to your own land. Then he will lead his flock with the Lords strength .

Many have gathered against you calling for your blood , eager to gloat over your destruction. But they do not know the Lords thoughts or his plans for you.

Rise up my people , your accusers and enemies don't know that I am gathering them together To be beaten and trampled like bundles of grain on a threshing floor! I will give you Iron horns and bronze hooves to trample them to peaces.

The day is coming says The Lord, that I will gather my people who are lame and in exile, filled with grief . They are exhausted and weak , and far from home. I will make them strong again, a mighty force . Then I The Lord their God will rule as their King forever!!

(Cries of Sophia The divine Mother)
As for me I look to The Lord for his help, and my God will certainly hear me.
Do not gloat over me my enemies . You who like to accuse and criticize me. For though I fell ,I will rise again . Though I sit in darkness, The Lord himself is light . I will be patient as The Lord punishes me, for I have sinned against him. But after that He will take up my case and punish my enemies for all the evil they have done to me!

The Lord will bring me out of the darkness into the light and I will see his righteousness . Then my accusers will see The Lord is on my side !They will be ashamed that they taunted me. Saying my God forsake me. With my own eyes I will see them trampled down like mud in the streets! When you march across the land in awesome anger and trample the nations in your fury. You went out to rescue your chosen people , to save your anointed ones!

All the ones who walk in humbleness and uphold justice, the ones who did what was right! I will gather you who mourn says The Lord, you will be disgraced no more. And I will deal severely with all those who oppressed you . I will save the weak and helpless ones. I will bring together and give glory and renown to my former exiles, who have being mocked , criticized and shamed . On that day I will gather you together and bring you home again.

I will give you a good name, a name of distinction among all nations. They will praise you as I restore your fortune before their very eyes . I The Lord have spoken !!

Before you mighty Kings will be
paralyzed with fear. I called you by name when you did not know me. I have prepared you, so all the world will know there is no other God!

I will raised you up to fulfill my righteous purpose, and I will guide all You actions. It is you who will restore my city and free my captive people.(Truth and righteousness)

I have chosen you as my ally . You will but a end to Babylon (untruths of dogma and religion ). I the Lord your God will send you on this errand and I will help you to succeed !!

Listen to me all of you in far of lands! The Lord has called me by before my birth from within the womb he called me by name.

He made my words of judgment as sharp as a sword. He has hidden me in the shadows of his hand . I am as sharp as an arrow in a quiver .

He said to me "you are my servant, and you will bring me glory!

I replied " but my work all seems so useless! I have spend my strength for nothing no purpose at all. Yet I leave it all in your hands.

The Lord has honored me and give me strength . He says " You will do more than restore my people to me. I will make you a light to the Gentiles , and you will bring my salvation to the ends of the earth"

The Lord the redeemer the Holy one of Israel(Is-Mother,Ra-Father, El-God) says to the one who is despised and rejected by a nation, to the one who is a servant of rulers " Kings will stand attention when you pass by. Princes will bow low because The Lord has chosen you. He is the faithful Lord , the holy one of Israel , chooses you"

At just the right time I will respond to your cries. On the day of salvation I will help you. I will never forget or forsaken you. See I have written your name on my hand!!This is what the Sovereign Lord Says.Kings. and Queens will serve you. They will care for all your needs. They will bow to the earth and lick the dust from your feet. Then you will know that I am Lord. Those who wait for me will never be put to shame! I will fight those who fight you!

Listen to me you who know right from wrong, do not be afraid of people's scorn or their slanderous talk.
They will perish by my hand, but my righteousness will last forever.

Soon all the captives will be released , death will not be your fate.

I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand.

Listen to me my afflicted ones ,this is what the sovereign Lord says your God and Defender" See I am taking the terrible cup from your hands. You will drink no more of my fury. It is gone at last.

But I will but that cup in the hands of those who tormented you. I will give it to those who trampled you into the dust and walked on you backs! No weapon formed against you will prosper! I The Lord has spoken!

You will command nations and they will come running to obey I The Lord Your God the holy one of Israel , have made you glorious !

The spirit of The Lord is upon me, because , God has appointed me to the bring the good news to the poor. He has send me to comfort the broken hearted and to announce that the captives will be released and the prisoners will be freed.

He has send me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lords favor had come and with that the day of Gods anger against their enemies .

To all those who mourn in pain and suffering , he will give beauty for ashes joy instead mourning, praise instead of despair. For The Lord has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his glory!

They will rebuild ancient ruins, repair cities long ago destroyed . they will revive them, though they have being empty for many generations .

You will be called Priests of The Lord, ministers of our God. I n stead of shame and dishonor you endured you will inherit a double portion of prosperity and everlasting joy.

For I The Lord, love justice. I hate robbery and wrongdoing.
I will faithfully reward my people for their suffering and make an everlasting covenant with them.

Trough their persecution and trails they will be purified and cleansed and refined and made pure , until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

Their descendants will be known and honored amongst the nations. Everyone will realized they are the people The Lord has blessed.

Those that are wise will give instruction to many They will shine as bright as the sky , and those who turn many to righteousness will shine like stars forever.
 

Time is at hand. We will bring in the harvest , Glory be to Mother/Father God.

No comments:

Post a Comment