Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lights from heaven


A

The following is a prophesy taken from a book called  "The Advent of
Christ" By Jacob Lorber (1800-1864) and Gottfried Mayerhofer (1807-1877)

On the occasion of My Second Coming, I shall not again be born as a
child somewhere of a women, for My body remains transfigured as do I
in eternity., and so I shall not ever again need another body like the
one I have now on earth. First I shall come invisibly in the 'clouds
of heaven which means to say: I shall first approach humanity through
true seers, wise men and newly awakened prophets. And in those days
also maidens will prophesy and young men will have clairvoyant dreams
announcing My advent. Many will listen to them and mend their ways,
but the world will call them mad fanatics and not believe them, as was
also the case with the prophets.

"Thus I will, from time to time, awaken persons to whom I will
dictate, through their heart, all that is now, during My presence here
happening and being discussed. The people in those days, almost all of
whom will be able to read and write, will be able to read and also
understand the new books. This way of spreading My teaching from the
heavens, given anew and uncontaminated, will then make it possible to
reach people all over the earth much faster and more effectively than
is possible now through messengers in My name, by word of mouth.

"When in this way My teaching will have been brought to the people of
good will and active faith, and at least one third of humanity will
know of it, then I will also, here and there, come personally and
physically visible to those who love Me most, are longing for My
return and will have a fully living faith(live a life of love). And I Myself shall form of
them communities which no power in the world will be able to resist.
For I shall be their commander-in-chief, their forever invincible
Hero, and shall judge all the dead and blind world lings. Thus I am
going to cleanse the earth from its ancient filth.

"At the time of the new seers and prophets, however, there will be
great misery and distress among the people as has never before been
the case on this earth. But for the sake of My elect this will be only
of short duration, so that they do not come to grief in their progress
towards salvation. However, in this land where I am now being
persecuted like a criminal by the Jews of the temple, from one place
to another, and which at that time will be trampled underfoot by the
darkest heathens, I shall not at first appear personally. But in the
lands of another continent which at present is inhabited by heathens,
I shall establish a new kingdom of peace, harmony, love and lasting,
living faith. There will no longer be any fear of the death of the
body among men who walk in My light and will be in constant contact
with the angels of heaven.

"The earth is Mine everywhere, and I know where My return will be most
effective for all the earth. But in those days, when people will be
able to communicate with each other from one end of the earth to the
other with lightning speed and, by making use of the spirits bound in
the fire and water, will be able to travel across the longest
stretches of the earth faster than the greatest storm and when also
ships, by means of the same forces, will cross the ocean in the
shortest time, - it will be possible to easily spread the news of My
personal return within a very short time over the entire earth, also
to Asia.

"But there remains the question: Will the news be believed by the
blind and deaf heathens of this continent? I should say: Hardly, until
it will have been cleansed through a great universal judgment!

"There is a vast land in the far west, which is on all sides
surrounded by oceans and does not anywhere connect with the old world
above water. From this land  the people will first be hearing
great things and these will also appear in the west of Europe. The
result will be a bright radiating and reflecting: the lights of heaven
will meet and support each other. Out of these lights, the sun of life
will be forming which is the new, perfect Jerusalem, and in this sun I
shall return to earth. The visible heaven and this earth will
eventually pass away, but My words which I have spoken to you will not
pass!" 


(These excerpts are published in booklet form, called "The Advent of
Christ".)

No comments:

Post a Comment